SEN Learning Support Assistants Required
Scale 3 Pt 5 - 6 (£22,185 - £22,587 pro rata/Actual £17,823-£18,146)
32.5 hours a week x 45.6 weeks per year (Term Time only).
Woodside Primary Academy is an “Outstanding” school based in Walthamstow.
Our staff are committed in ensuring that our children get the best possible education. We work hard to ensure that all children feel cared for and are supported on their learning journey. We strive to meet the needs of individual children and support them in becoming enthusiastic and successful learners.
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, motivated and friendly person to work with our SEN pupils and join a committed SEN team.
The Learning Support Assistant (LSA) works as part of a team – being ‘partners’ in supporting pupils’ access to learning. The potential candidate will be required to work with groups or individuals.
You will need to be
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to work effectively as a team
- Display initiative
- Be reliable with a sense of commitment
It would be desirable if you had experience/knowledge of working with pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
In return we can offer
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to your professional development
- As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership to “Perks at Work”.
Closing Date: Monday 29th August 2022 @ 12:00pm.
Interviews: w/c Monday 5th September 2022.