The Mawney Foundation School
Mawney Road, Romford, Essex RM7 7HR
Tel: 01708 741612
Fax: 01708 760380
Executive Head Teacher: Mr Craige Brown
Head Teacher: Mrs Chris Knight
Hours: 30 hours per week (12:00pm - 6:30pm), term time only with an option for overtime, subject to the needs of the school.
Grade: APTC Scale 5 Points 12-15
Salary: £25,578 - £26,985 full time equivalent p.a (Salary will be pro rata)
Required: As soon as possible
The Mawney Foundation School is a proactive, supportive, well-resourced primary school, with high expectations of all members of staff and pupils.
You will also join us at a very exciting time. In 2017 we moved into our new state of the art building, as we increased to a 3 form entry school.
The school has also been graded as ‘Good’ in our last 2 Ofsted inspections (most recently in Jan 2020). The Leadership Team and Governors are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated and dedicated Site Manager to join our enthusiastic and supportive team.
We can offer:
- A working environment which is fun and supportive;
- Good provision of IT resources within all classrooms and across the school;
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils from a wide range of backgrounds;
- The opportunity to join a highly professional and motivated team;
- The opportunity to develop and progress further both professionally and personally;
- Opportunities to informally visit colleagues in other schools to see effective practice, as well as opportunities to share your effective strategies with others.
- Friendly, supportive staff who are committed to collaborative team work.
- IT facilities to support you in your role.
The successful candidate will need to have relevant experience, qualifications and IT skills.
They will also need to have excellent interpersonal and management skills to enable them to work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents/carers as well as other additional site staff and external agencies.
It is essential you have a willingness to become involved in school and community activities.
Applicants must be committed to inclusion and providing maximum opportunities for all pupils.
If you think that you have the experience, energy, enthusiasm and skills to fit into our continually improving school, applications can be submitted online.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 01708 741612 to arrange a tour of the school.
Closing Date: 12:00pm on Monday 29th August 2022
Interviews: Early September 2022
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.