Paid weeks per year: 52 (or term time plus 3 weeks = 48.51 paid weeks will be considered)
Start date: October 2022
We are looking for a motivated, forward thinking Business Manager to join the leadership team at our primary school, which includes a nursery and an ASC (Autistic Spectrum Condition) Facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day operational aspects of the school including finance, administration, procurement, human resources, premises and health and safety. They will work closely with the Headteacher to help realise the school’s vision and objectives.
This is a perfect opportunity for a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of achieving results and delivering efficiencies.
About the role
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have proven success in financial and business management, with strong resource management in order to drive standards and secure good value for money
- Have a sound understanding of buildings and facilities management, including health & safety
- Strong people skills with the ability to motivate and inspire those around them
- Experience of human resources and line management of a multi functional team
- Be extremely capable of working under pressure and prioritising time and tasks appropriately, whilst meeting deadlines
- Have the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with the senior leadership team, wider staff, governing body, external agencies and the local authority
- Make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the full life of the school
We can offer you:
- Talented , enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement
- A fantastic, inspirational and state of the art new school building
- Friendly , caring pupils who support and respect each other
- An inclusive school serving a wide and diverse community
- A happy, positive and vibrant working environment
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- An ethos that is ambitious for all
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school before submitting an application.
Should you wish to arrange a tour, please call the school office on 01273 770777 (between 08:00-15:30) or email firstname.lastname@example.org hove.sch.uk
Closing date: Sunday 11th September
Interview date: All applications will be acknowledged and shortlisted candidates will then provided with further information regarding the interview process. References will be taken up at this stage. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview on Tuesday
13th September 2022.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com hove.sch.uk
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.