Senior Administrator for SEND & Educational Experiences
September 2022 start.
Scale SO1 Point 22. (£30,576 FTE – Actual £26,740)
36 hours per week - Term- Time Only
+ an additional 2 days to be worked over the year
Do you have the passion, energy and vision to work in a larger than average Outstanding Primary School?
Woodside Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Primary Academy Trust. We are a larger than average school with over 1200 pupils aged from 2 - 11 years old.
Previous office experience with a strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of office operations is essential.
We require a reliable individual who is driven with a desire to be part of an Outstanding School; with a vision to ensure a high quality service for our young children and Woodside families.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure high standards of service are maintained at all times.
- Oversee and maintain SEND and Educational Experiences (clubs and Friday Enrichment) systems
- Liaise with parents, children and staff to ensure good communication is maintained and their individual needs are met.
- Receive and make telephone calls, deal with emails, handle enquiries and pass them onto the relevant people as needed.
- Understand and follow all school policies and procedures at all times.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an experienced administrator who will provide a confidential, high quality support to the SEND and Educational Experiences Team.
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing; is highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Google Docs and Outlook.
- Collaborate effectively with others, showing the ability to forge and build quick relations
- Be able to be self-motivated, flexible and able to meet the demands of a busy school
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service, or be willing to complete one
- Be willing to undertake HR training and additional training to keep abreast of new developments and initiatives
- be able to provide two references that cover the last two years of employment
What we will provide:
- Supportive leadership team
- Free before and after school child care.
- Free childcare during INSET days.
- “Perks for Work” Scheme
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to the “Shiny Minds” Well-Being App.
To request an application pack, please email:
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website:
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.