Employer: The Genesis Education Trust
Location: St Saviour’s, Walthamstow
Contract Type: Term Time Only
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 8th July
Observations & Interviews: TBC
The Genesis Education Trust is an expanding collection of outstanding and good Church of England schools in east London with a fantastic track record of training and progression opportunities. We are seeking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with experience of working within an EYFS setting to support our pupils’ learning at St Saviour’s in Walthamstow.
The successful candidate will be supporting and teaching students within the classroom environment. This could be individually or in a small group setting and will sometimes involve supporting children with additional needs.
The successful candidate will join our vibrant and forward looking team of highly dedicated, collaborative and supportive colleagues who have the drive to make a real difference to our pupils.
Do you have:
- TA qualification
- Commitments to helping all pupils reach their full potential.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals.
- Ability to initiate exciting and engaging ways to teach pupil’s in a small group setting.
- An understanding of how to set high standards and aspirations as well as the commitment to maintaining these.
- Able to think creatively and practically when trying to achieve an objective.
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
- Experience of working within an EYFS setting
- A very good understanding of how to support children with SEND
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Bespoke training programmes
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
- Private healthcare
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Early application is encouraged as we review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline.