Crowlands Primary School
Tel: 01708 743402
Executive Headteacher: Mrs H.McClenaghan
Headteacher: Mrs S Clark
Hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm, 3 days a week x 39 weeks per year
Grade: Grade 4 point 10 - 15 depending on experience
Pro Rota Salary: £12,344 p.a - £13,585 (FTE £24.684 p.a. - £26,985 p.a.)
Start Date: September 2022
The Growing Together Federation are seeking to appoint an inspirational, hardworking, and enthusiastic Sports Coach to join Crowlands Primary School.
Crowlands Primary is a large, friendly, caring school with high standards and expectations. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced sports coach to take PE lessons across all Key Stage one and Key Stage 2 classes and to run our after school clubs. Experience is essential for this post. First aid is desirable but training can be arranged.
- Plan and deliver effective sports provision across the school?
- Coach a range of sports and have the necessary qualifications to do so?
- Lead after school clubs and school teams in a range of sports?
- Identify talented pupils and provide opportunities for them to succeed further?
- Liaise with other providers to organise matches, competitions and festivals?
- Lead high quality CPD to develop PE teaching throughout the school?
- Model good practise by team teaching throughout the school?
- Motivate, encourage and inspire pupils to gain a love of sport?
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2022
Interviews will be held on: 6th July 2022
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.