What you'll do
Are you enthusiastic about enabling older people to stay independent and have experience of day-to-day management of buildings and schemes? Then join us as a Scheme Manager in our ‘outstanding’ rated Sheltered Housing Independent Living Service.
You’ll be supporting residents to maintain their tenancies including assisting with low level anti-social behaviour problems, queries about repairs and rent and helping new tenants settle in. You’ll support social activities for residents, deliver support plans and work with other professionals to ensure older residents remain independent. You’ll also manage all the health & safety compliance within the scheme, including building security and fire checks and inspections of communal areas, so that residents are secure and safe.
You’ll be based primarily in one of our Tottenham schemes, but you may be required to travel to other schemes in North and Central London when required.
What you'll need
• You may have worked in supporting housing or housing related support services and be able to evidence your knowledge through this experience.
• You’ll be a great communicator and be able to form relationships with a wide range of people, from residents to other agencies to generate effective solutions to problems.
• You’ll put residents at the heart of what you do and be focused on delivering excellent services with a ‘can do approach’.
• In this fast paced, varied role you’ll be able to effectively prioritise and manage your time, including being able to regularly travel between sites.
We’ll ensure you have a lone working device as well as tools you’ll need to work within our safe operating procedures in response to Covid-19.
Closing date: 6th July 2022 at 23:59
What’s in it for you?
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.