Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: 1st September 2022
The Governors are seeking to recruit an excellent PPA Cover Teacher 2 days per week.
The Governors of this welcoming and friendly Catholic school are seeking to appoint an excellent, inspirational teacher to join our team.
About the role
They will have the following essential skills:
- A full commitment to child protection, safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of pupils
- Effective learning and teaching strategies
- Excellent classroom management
- Commitment to high standards and supporting school improvement
- A team player, able to motivate and support others, willing to make a positive contribution to the extracurricular life of the school
- The ability to build excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English, whatever the teacher’s specialist subject
- A commitment to inclusion of all pupils.
We would be particularly interested in applicants who have:
- Experience of teaching in a Catholic school
We can offer:
- A happy, dedicated staff team who work tirelessly for the children of St Joseph’s
- A small, friendly school with beautifully behaved pupils
- A spacious and well-resourced working environment.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For full details and an application form, please contact the school office on 01273 556607 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details can also be found on our school website. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please ensure that you are using the Catholic Education Service application form. We cannot accept applications completed using the B&H form.
Closing date: Midnight, 3rd July
Shortlisting 4th July
Interview date: 7th/8th July
The successful candidate may be a practising Catholic or be fully committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school.
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address: Davey Drive, Brighton, BN1 7BF, email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 556607
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.