Job starts: Sept 2022
LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated EYFS Practitioner to join our creative staff team. This is an exciting opportunity to work across our Early Years Department, as we continue to expand our provision. The successful candidates must have at least a level 3 qualification relevant to this post.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from candidates that:
- Can support the class teacher to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals/groups;
- Be flexible and have a positive nature and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Model excellent behaviour management skills.
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the post - To arrange a visit and/or informal discussion about this post, please contact Scott Chudley – Head teacher, Gemma Hall – Deputy Head teacher or Iona Rolfe- Assistant Head teacher on 020 8472 7142.
To get a flavour of our school, please watch our short school video: Adventures at Portway
Senior Leadership Team:
Scott Chudley - Head teacher
Gemma Hall - Deputy Head teacher
Iona Role - EYFS Assistant Head teacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: 5th July 2022
Short-Listing: 6th July 2022
Interviews: 8th and 11th July 2022
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire may be required for this post.
We may interview candidates prior to the closing of the advert, so we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the JGP Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.