Clockhouse Primary School
Clockhouse Lane, Collier Row, Romford, RM5 3QR
Telephone: 01708 745972
Fax: 01708 742245
Headteacher: Mrs J Savidge
Grade: Grade 4 Points 10-15
To Start: September 2022 (or as soon after as possible)
Clockhouse is a large Primary School, which is a popular community school situated in Collier Row. The school was rated Good by Ofsted (January 2020) in all areas:
‘Clockhouse Primary School continues to be a good school. There is enough evidence of improved performance to suggest that the school could be judged outstanding if we were to carry out a section 5 inspection now.’
Ofsted Inspection January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the school and the Governing Body are eager to appoint a Sports Coach to build upon our already very successful and well established sports provision.
As a school we are very proud of our sporting success and recently became the first school in the Local Authority to be awarded the School Games Platinum Award. We are looking for a Sports Coach who will continue with this and build on its success.
The Coach will teach groups and whole classes either on their own or in the presence of a teacher and/or other learning assistant(s). They will also be required to run a range of sporting activities (clubs) outside of the school day as part of the schools wide-ranging club provision. As part of the role the Coach will take a lead role in preparing the children for sports competitions and will also be required to attend competitive sports with those representing the school. The coach will be required to work alongside the PE Leader.
We ask that interested applicants are:
- Committed to our school values of Nurture, Respect, Learning, Community, Excellence and Excitement;
- Outstanding practitioners;
- Committed to high standards of achievement and behaviour;
- Able to work as part of a team but also show initiative to work independently;
- Are highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Committed to Continued Professional Development and able to inspire and motivate others.
Our school offers:
- Enthusiastic children;
- A creative curriculum;
- A well-resourced environment and a strong commitment to School;
- Friendly and supportive working environment, with opportunities to progress in your career;
- A firm commitment to the Continuing Professional Development of all Staff.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Be inspirational and able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice with an assured and confident classroom manner;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and passionate about children’s learning;
- Be committed to maintaining high standards and expectations;
- Be able to work as part of a team.
We consider this to be an exciting opportunity for applicants looking to work in a supportive and inclusive environment where commitment to development of the whole child is paramount.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you. Come and meet our children and staff. Please phone the school to arrange an appointment to view the school.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 30th June
Interview to be held: Monday 4th July
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.