- To be the first point contact for all customer enquiries, providing appropriate advice in a highly efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- To ensure you have a detailed knowledge of services offered by Charlton Triangle Homes, the Peabody group and partner agencies, especially Royal Borough of Greenwich, and to be able to communicate these confidently and accurately to our customers.
- Ensuring that the front of house is always a clean, tidy and welcoming environment with up to date and relevant information for customers.
- To offer efficient and effective support to the Assistant Director and the CTH team for a range of administrative tasks.
- Taking a flexible approach when supporting the call centre and reception areas to ensure a seamless to both interal and eternal stakeholders.
- Team working is crucial to the success of this role. You will be a key member of the local CTH team, working closely together to provide an effective range of coordinated and complementary services to the community.
- Also as part of a small team you will be expected to multi task and provide cover or substitute for your colleagues to ensure seamless and high quality service to residents at all times.
- You will also be expected, where reasonable, to be available to attend occasional meetings and events in the evening and at weekends.
- Have the ability to see tasks through to completion with limited supervision and good attention to detail.
- A motivated individual with excellent communications skills and have the ability to deal with potential conflict situations either face to face, on the phone and/or digital platforms.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility within the role and willing to assist colleagues and teams as required.
- Must have good basic IT skills, demonstrate the ability to learn new IT skills and must be willing and able to undertake training where required.
- Proven customer service experience or the ability to demonstrate transferable skills of providing a seamless service.
- Experience of monitoring and updating systems, managing complaints and customer feedback and processing invoices would be desirable.
Shift Pattern - Part time 0.5 FTE
Salary - £28,000 Per annum (Pro-Rota)
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.