HYLANDS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Telephone: 01708 743704
3 x SEND Learning Support Assistants required for September 2022
Working with children with autism/social communication difficulties
27.5 hours per week each, 1 to 1 support
39 Weeks per year (to include attendance at INSET days)
Grade 1/2, Points 1 – 5
Actual Salary: £13,901 - £14,783 p.a.
Contracted for the duration of the child’s education at Hylands
If you are experienced and enjoy working with young children with autism/ social communication difficulties, have energy and enthusiasm, then come and work at Hylands Primary School.
We are looking to recruit a caring and dedicated individual to join our dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards. The post holder should have expertise and experience in working with children and relevant qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 or above or a willingness to undertake training
- Enjoy working with children and be passionate about learning;
- Be able to engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge children to work together, striving for excellence
- Work successfully as part of a team, accepting and acting upon advice and being proactive where appropriate
- Primarily be working 1:1 and with children with additional needs
- Show initiative
- Have high expectations and standards
- Be flexible, hardworking and caring.
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. References may be taken up for the successful candidate prior to interview.
Closing date: Wednesday 1st July 2022 12.00pm
Interview date: Week beginning 13th July 2022
We are sorry but it is not possible for us to notify unsuccessful candidates individually. Therefore, if you have not heard from us by the 8th July 2022, we regret that you have not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment this may include looking at your social media accounts prior to interview.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.