Royal Greenwich Trust School (part of University Schools Trust (UST)) became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. UST is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community
Starting with an initial cohort of year 7, we have expended year on year. In 2020, we opened our brand new £14 million building and moved into the next stage of the school’s growth as our inaugural cohort moved into Key Stage 4. September 2021 saw our school fully staffed as we welcomed our final year group into the school.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and play a role in shaping the future and learning of our community.
We are looking for colleagues who are:
• Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their practice
• Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
• Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
We want to hear from you if you are:
• Committed to providing an inclusive, transformational education for all students.
• Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence.
• Motivated to contribute directly to the growth and development of a thriving secondary school.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
• Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development.
• Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
Interested candidates are encouraged to arrange an informal discussion about the role and/or to visit the school. These can be organised via the HR team:
Telephone - 020 8312 5480 ext. 2515
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
RGTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check.