LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service
Curriculum Manager PO3 - £38,385 - £41,586
Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service is the local authority’s direct provider of adult education. Officially rated as “Good” following our OFSTED inspection in July 2016, we are on a journey to “Outstanding.” We are going through an exciting phase of revisioning the service to support our drive to “Outstanding” and would like to hear from forward thinking, innovative, experienced curriculum managers who can hit the ground running to manage:
- the delivery of high quality teaching, learning and assessment, and drive quality improvement
- the effective monitoring, reporting and improvement of learner outcomes including progression to further study and employment
- quality processes to meet the requirements of external awarding and funding bodies
- manage a team of staff to meet KPIs and funding expectations
If you are committed to being an outstanding manager focused on achieving the best outcomes for our learners, then this is the role for you!
3 x Curriculum Managers:
- 1 x Hair and Beauty and Fashion
- 1 x Childcare/Education and Training and Health and Social care
- 1 x ESOL
Please review the attached generic Curriculum Manager role profile and complete the application form, please make it clear on the application form which role you are applying for.
Shortlisting date: 1/7/22
Interviews to be held: w/c 11/7/22
How to Apply
Application Information The councils preference is for on-line application forms. However if you have a disability and are unable to complete an on-line application, please email email@example.com so we can arrange an alternative.
For more information on how to complete your application form, follow this link: Applying for a job at Waltham Forest Council
Click here for further information on the Human Resources recruitment privacy notice.