Norbury School, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ
To start as soon as possible
We are seeking an organised, efficient, enthusiastic and friendly School Receptionist to join our very busy administration team.
Essential skills and attributes:
• Excellent organisational skills
• GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths,
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Proven experience of working in a busy environment, preferably in an education setting.
• Knowledge of SIMS database is desirable.
The Receptionist must be able to:
• Work under pressure with humour and calmness.
• Deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Work in partnership with children, parents and staff.
• Use own initiative and work flexibly, as part of a team.
We can offer:
• A warm friendly, vibrant and inclusive school.
• A supportive and inspiring team to grow with
• Outstanding pupils who speak 54 languages and are all keen to learn and explore further.
• An award winning school which continues to achieve extremely high standards.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended – please contact Ms J Hastings, School Manager on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: 1st July 2022, at Noon.
Interviews: 7th July 2022
An equal opportunities employer