Flexible - Croydon, Sittingbourne or Battle
What you'll do
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tenancy Sustainment Officer to join us at Optivo. You will be supporting and working with a caseload of clients to provide a robust, intensive housing management service to support the most vulnerable tenants to maintain their otherwise at-risk tenancy.
You’ll be at the forefront in leading and developing excellent working relationships with key partners, finding opportunities for additional funds. You will embrace and promote Optivo’s culture, C.O.R.E values and behaviours, creating an environment which is supportive and a place where it’s enjoyable to work.
Tenancy Sustainment Officers deal with a variety of vulnerable customers - presenting with tenancy concerns, complex issues, including reporting domestic abuse and multiple challenges.
Please note that this role is being offered on a 10-month fixed term contract/secondment.
What you’ll need
- Significant experience of working in a front facing customer focused role.
- Excellent knowledge of housing law, rights of tenants and laws relating to repairs and safeguarding.
- In depth understanding of issues affecting vulnerable people.
- Proven track record of developing and building relationships with external providers and with partner organisations.
- Knowledge of social housing and exceptional customer service skills.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th June 2022 at 23:59
Interview date: week commencing 11th July 2022 via Microsoft Teams
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.