Assistant Playworker for After School Care Scheme
Salary Scale: Scale 3-4, spinal point 5-10
£12.70 - £13.88 per hour, term time only 38 weeks (actual salary £8,127.42-£8,886.36) Depending on qualifications and experience
15 hours per week, 3-6pm
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint an Assistant Playworker for our After School Care Scheme.
We need someone who:
- is friendly and can work as part of a team
- has at least NVQ level 2 qualifications in Playwork or Childcare and Education (or is willing to train)
- has experience of working with children aged 4-11 years
- is able to lead games and supervise children
- is reliable and punctual
- enjoys working in a culturally diverse community
We can offer you:
- a happy and friendly environment with Christ at its centre
- enthusiastic children
- a positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- support and training opportunities to develop your full potential
For further details about the post, please contact the School Business Manager, Francesca Greene on email@example.com or 02076037717.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 6th July 2022
Interviews: WB 11th July 2022
St Mary’s Catholic Primary school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.