Royal Greenwich Trust School, part of the University Schools Trust, is an expanding start-up 11-18 school in the heart of Royal Greenwich.
In 2017, RGTS was established with an initial cohort of year 7 students and a sixth form provision.
In 2020, we opened our brand new £14 million building and moved into the next stage of the school’s growth as our inaugural cohort moved into Key Stage 4.
Our continued growth afforded us the opportunity to increase our staff team and September 2021 saw our school fully staffed as we welcomed our final year group into the school.
This appointment presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in shaping the future of our growing learning community within our Administrative Team.
We are looking for colleagues who are:
- Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their practice
- Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
- Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school/Trust with potential for career development
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice