Fixed term contract until 31st March 2023
Sittingbourne, Kent or Battle, Sussex
As the Project Officer you will support the delivery of Community Development/Social Impact projects and programmes, and to achieve targets and budgets for the programmes and expenditure allocations, operating tight budget control and monitoring.
Within this role you will asked to deliver projects/activities to meet the overall programme targets, budgets and priorities for the expenditure set by the manager. You will identify providers and relevant organisations to deliver the training, support services and specialist services required to meet the project outcomes. You will also recruit prospective participants onto programmes, provide advice, guidance and support in forward action planning for individuals, as appropriate.
What you’ll need
• Experience using various social media platforms for engagement purposes.
• A relevant professional qualification relating to community and economic development, or relevant work-based experience in these fields.
• Experience in successful community project delivery
• A thorough working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience of forming working partnerships.
• Experience of working on employment/Enterprise training or community based initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date for applications: 26th June 2022.