Peabody is now moving to a hybrid model of working following completion of our office refurbishment, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved. To manage the logging and reporting of defects, visiting residents where necessary to resolve issues that arise in a professional and courteous manner, making sure that the contractor fulfils their customer care obligations during and after construction.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Knowledge of some technical/construction terms and processes
Salary : £27000 - £30000
If you experience any technical issues please email email@example.com quoting job number and job title.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.