Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: January 2023
The Governing Body are very ambitious for the school and are looking for an exceptional and motivated Headteacher, who can lead us on our journey to be an outstanding.
This is a perfect opportunity for a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning.
About the role
Our ideal candidate will
- Be dedicated to ensuring that every child can flourish in a caring and nurturing environment.
- Have extensive experience of EYFS, KS1, KS2 and SEND, including leading an on site specialist SEND provision.
- Be able to inspire and engage pupils, staff and families, to embrace opportunities and help all
- children to achieve their potential.
- Be proud to champion our diverse and inclusive school community.
- Work collaboratively with the Governing Body.
- Pro actively innovate and drive change.
- Have the ability to communicate positively and work effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Lead by example and have the skills to model high quality teaching and learning across the
- primary age range.
We can offer you:
- Talented , enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous
- A fantastic, inspirational and state of the art new school building
- Friendly , caring pupils who support and respect each other
- A happy, positive and vibrant working environment
- A committed and supportive governing body
- An ethos that is ambitious for all.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school before submitting an application.
Should you wish to arrange a tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org hove.sch.uk
Applying for the role
To apply for the role, please complete the application form provided and write a supporting statement (no more than 2 pages).
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification as candidates should address these selection criteria in the application form and their supporting statement, as these will determine who the recruitment panel shortlist for interviews.
Completed applications forms and supporting statements should be emailed to Helen Haskew, Clerk to the Governing Body; email@example.com hove.sch.uk
Candidates should be available to attend an interview for the two days on 12th and 13th July 2022 .
Please note that dates are provisional and may be subject to change.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 3rd July 2022.
All applications will be acknowledged and shortlisted candidates will then be provided with further information regarding the interview process. References will be taken up at this stage.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview on Tuesday 12th July 2022 . Successful candidates will be invited to day two which will be held on Wednesday 13th July 2022.
Safeguarding The appointment will be subject to references, along with the necessary recruitment and safeguarding checks. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
School Office: 01273 770777
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.