Coppermill Primary school is a one-form entry primary school with a total of 300 pupils on roll with additional classes in Year 4. We have our own Nursery which offers mornings, afternoons and all day places.
We are a culturally diverse school based in Walthamstow, with an excellent reputation in the borough and within the local area. We are fully committed to professional development and as a forward thinking school we can offer exciting opportunities to further develop your career. As a local authority maintained school we provide a well ordered, harmonious community with high expectations and high standards for work and behavior.
Coppermill has excellent transport links and is located within walking distance from Blackhorse Road underground station, on the Victoria line, and St James Street over ground station which has a direct link to Liverpool Street station.
We are seeking a dynamic, committed, enthusiastic administrator to join our highly motivated team and you will be covering maternity leave for one academic year. You will work closely with other staff members to ensure high quality administration support within our busy school office.
We are looking for an administrator who:
- Is highly self-motivated and able to work on own their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Has the flexibility to undertake a variety of tasks
- Has excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Is friendly and approachable and possesses excellent communication skills
- Is enthusiastic with a solution based attitude
- Meets the requirements of the Person Specification and is willing to effectively complete the tasks in the job description (attached on the LBWF jobsgopublic website).
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
Visits welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit to the school
Please also visit the school website coppermillprimary.co.uk
If you do not hear from Coppermill Primary School by Friday 1st July, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the number of applicants it is not possible to contact every candidate individually.