Start date: September 2022 or asap
Temporary post initially until July 2023
We are a one form entry school benefitting from excellent relationships with our parents; together we share a drive and determination to offer our children the best teaching and educational opportunities possible.
The successful candidate will:
● Be a good communicator who is organised and has effective interpersonal skills.
● Be trained and supported by the SENDCo and class staff to identify and respond appropriately to individual needs.
● Have excellent English and maths skills.
● Support children towards their personal learning goals.
● Assist children with particular needs, under the direction of appropriate professionals. (i.e. physical development, speech/language development, medical and care needs identified in an approved management/care plan, dressing, eating and toileting.)
As a member of our team, you can expect:
● A supportive and approachable leadership team.
● A climate of positive praise.
● Opportunities to attend in-school professional development.
● Pleasant staff room environment with good facilities.
● Access to car parking facilities.
● Access to lunch prepared in award winning kitchens - on site.
● Light-touch monitoring which supports professional development.
● An on site mental health First Aider.
● Personal parcel delivery accepted at the front office.
● Access to IT at school e.g to access payslips.
● Access to 24hr GP services.
● Access to free physiotherapy and counselling services.
● A positive working environment.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit an English and maths test as part of the interview process.
This is a rolling recruitment process. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interview.
All safer recruitment processes will be followed
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the JGP Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.