We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and organised individual to join our Financial Services Team as a Finance Manager for our commercial operations which include student and keyworker accommodation and a portfolio of leased shops and offices.
Within this role you will play a pivotal role in leading a Management Accountant and an Assistant Management Accountant to provide financial support to budget holders, their teams and the wider business as required. You will be responsible for preparing and analysing financial statements, management accounts, forecasts, budgets and 30-year plan for commercial areas and Middlesex First subsidiary.
What you’ll need
- Strong track record in financial management
- Experience in producing budgets and forecasts
- Experience of managing staff
- Professional qualification in accounting or equivalent, educated to degree level (or equivalent) with 5 years’ experience
- Experience of calculating and analysing financial ratios and financial benchmarking
- Advanced Excel skills and skilled in the use of a variety of software packages
- Standard of written communication suitable for Board reports
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills and prioritisation of workload
- Self-motivated with appetite to take on a wide range of challenges
- Comfortable with changing priorities to suit business need
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date: Sunday 5th June 2022 at 23:59pm. Shortlisting: W/C 6th June 2022. Interviews: W/C 13th June 2022.