To provide the highest quality service, assistance and support with the day to day running of the Finance and HR department. See Job description for full details.
- To support the Office Manager to deal with all aspects of the school office function including parent and visitor enquiries, phone calls and emails
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings, training, learning activities and performance development as required
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- To act at all times in accordance with the school’s equal opportunities policy
- To behave at all times in a manner that promotes the best interests of the school and treats others with respect
- Be responsible for own health and safety as well as that of colleagues, students and the public
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Headship team, in keeping with the nature and grade of the post
- The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment
- The duties above are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required by the Headteacher to carry out appropriate duties within the context of the job, skills and grade
What we Offer
Here at Hillyfield Primary Academy, we are committed to ensuring our employees feel valued and appreciated and this includes your employee benefits.
Medicash Medical cover – this includes reimbursement for opticians, dentists, specialist consultations and many more. Access to an online GP. Stress support 24/7 and benefits through perks at work including special prices, discounts and cash back.
Discounted Gym Memberships through Perks at work, you can access a range of gym membership discounts at sites across the country.
Cycle2Work Scheme provides you with a bicycle and equipment such as lights, locks and panniers so that you can cycle to work and in your spare time! As this is a salary sacrifice scheme, you can save money through income tax and NI deductions.
TechScheme provides you with electrical items and or equipment such as laptops, washing machines, apple products and much more. As this is a salary sacrifice scheme, you can save money through income tax and NI deductions.
Support and Continuous Professional Development is available for staff at all stages of their career
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following email address: