St Mary’s Catholic Primary School
Hornchurch Road, Hornchurch, RM12 4TL
Tel: 01708 448430
Diocese of Brentwood
“With Jesus and through the prayers of Mary, we enjoy learning and celebrate our lives together.”
Class Teacher - Enthusiastic passionate Writing Lead for Year 5/6
Hours: Full Time
Salary: MPS point 5 - UPS point 1 (Actual salary according to qualifications and experience)
Required for September 2022
The Governors of St Mary’s are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational class teacher with the vision to lead at our school.
We can offer you:
- A friendly supportive staff founded within a strong Catholic ethos;
- Well-behaved happy children with high attendance, eager to attend school and engaged with their learning;
- Excellent partnerships with our parish and wider community;
- Excellent professional opportunities for career development.
We are looking for:
A strong leader with proven experience
- To lead writing across the school;
- To support assessment, in liaison with the Headteacher and other subject leaders;
- To inspire and motivate others;
- To support staff development through coaching and mentoring;
- To lead the development of learning opportunities for all learners;
- To lead on school improvement initiatives.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged, where you will feel for yourselves a warm welcome and be able to raise any questions regarding this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to meeting you!
For an application form and/or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs McLeavy on 01708 448430, in our friendly school office.
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 4pm
Interviews: Week beginning 23rd May 2022
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB Check is required for the successful candidate.