What you'll do
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and organised individual to join our asset compliance team as Head of Building Safety Data.
Within this role you will play a pivotal role in delivering Optivo’s Building & Fire Safety Transformation Programme, and therefore achieving priority one of our Strategic Plan and the Asset Management Strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the change and business improvements to data required to ensure adherence to legislation/regulation and implementing a sector-leading Quality Assurance & Data Strategy for Asset Compliance
You will need excellent communication and interpersonal abilities; well-developed, ambassadorial, influencing, networking, promotional and negotiating skills
What you’ll need
- Significant experience of developing and delivering organisational reporting, management information, and Business Intelligence systems
- A proven track record of effective data management within Asset Management, Asset Compliance or related fields.
- Advanced understanding of auditing processes and controls
- Experience of analysing large data sets to provide clear and concise recommendations and conclusions
- Advanced IT skills, competent user in Microsoft suite expert user Excel, Databases, reporting tools, Power BI
- A strategic thinker with a proven track record of creating and developing data management strategies
- Able to innovate by both conceiving and implementing new ideas and improvements to existing services
Closing date: Tuesday 24th May 2022 at 23:59
Interviews: 7th and 8th June 2022
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.