Learning Support Assistant
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join our team!
32.5 hours per week, Term time only (39 weeks)
Scale 2, Point 4 - £17,756.67 per annum
Holy Cross is a successful two form entry school in Parsons Green.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who:
- Is committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
- Has experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Is able to demonstrate good literacy and numeracy skills
- Has a sound basic knowledge of IT, including use of computer, camera and photocopier to support children's learning.
- Holds a valid first aid qualification (preferably in paediatric first aid) or be willing to be trained to achieve this.
- Has successful experience of working with children
- Demonstrates a willingness and desire to embrace continuing professional development opportunities
- Develops effective relationships with children and adults, including other professionals/parents/carers.
- Works constructively as part of a team
- Maintains confidentiality in all school matters
- responds quickly to the changing needs of school life
- Is caring, friendly, approachable, open, inclusive, welcoming , proactive and personable
- Is someone who demonstrates dedication, patience, flexibility, humour and enthusiasm
If you apply, we can offer you:
- An exciting position in a unique school
- Professional development opportunities
- support and guidance from an inspiring team of staff
- Happy, confident children who love learning
- A great location with fantastic transport links
For any queries please contact:
Viviana Ferrara on 02073522588 or Sally Connew-Volpe on 02077361447
Holy Cross Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.