We’re looking for an exceptional Asset Compliance Officer who wants to make a difference and thrives in a challenging environment. If you have a proven track record of managing and analysing large data sets, and taking responsibility for quality compliance data, look no further! Join Optivo as an Asset Compliance Officer.
In this exciting new role, you’ll provide support to Compliance Managers which will include administrative support, arranging access, resident queries, data entry and ensuring accurate data is held within Riskhub/Apex/other systems. You’ll assist in the project management and delivery of compliance programmes including, lift management, asbestos, electric safety, fire safety and water hygiene. You’ll also support across the department to ensure efficient and effective administrative practices, and resolve administrative and other queries related to the tasks at hand.
If you’re a team player! This could be a perfect opportunity for you.
What you’ll need
- A proven track record of working within Asset Management or Compliance services, especially within a social housing environment
- A clear understanding of compliance areas and requirements on housing organisations
- Proven experience of performance based management through KPIs in a customer focused environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with tenants, external agencies and tenants’ associations, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to write clear and accurate reports which highlight areas for attention and which support compliance
- The role will work with a range of residents and colleagues, so a positive approach to collaborative team working is essential. You’ll need to live our one team culture.
Closing date: Tuesday 24th May 2022 at 23:59 pm.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.