Crowlands Primary School
Tel: 01708 743402
Executive Headteacher: Mrs H.McClenaghan
Headteacher: Mrs S Clark
Experienced Class Teacher required
Grade: Main Scale/Upper Pay Range
Hours: Full Time
We are looking to appoint an experienced class teacher to join our committed, supportive and enthusiastic team from September 2022.
We are looking for a classroom teacher who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding teaching practice
- Has high expectations of pupil progress and attainment
- Can use assessment to track pupil progress
- Is passionate about teaching and is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils
- Has good organisational skills and is always well-prepared
- Is reflective about their own performance and seeks advice when needed
- Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Wishes to participate fully in all aspects of school life
Please take a look at our website to see what we can offer. www.crowlandsprimary.com
Candidates are invited to make a appointment to tour the school by contacting our main school office on 01708 743402.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th May 2022
Interviews to be held on: Wednesday 25th May 2022