Do you wish to work at an Outstanding school with a history of providing extensive support to teachers and a commitment to creating a balance between school, personal and family life.
At Woodside we offer the following:
- Weekly PPA (Non-contact time).
- Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale
- Collaborative teaching initiative whereby teachers of all levels of experience work alongside each other to develop their own personal CPD and teaching
- Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighboring
- Free childcare during INSET days.
- “Perks for Work” Scheme
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Shiny Minds.
What Ofsted said:
- Over time, the quality of teaching is Teachers challenge pupils to apply their skills accurately. They use a rich range of resources to develop pupils’ learning and interests.
- Personal development, behavior and pupils’ welfare is
- The curriculum is used to transform the lives of pupils, and further work is planned to make the school a community hub that raises
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition at Woodside:
- Winners of the Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
- Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners
- Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils
Are you driven, inspirational, influential and an exceptional teacher looking for that next step in your career?
‘The headteacher spots and nurtures talents, enabling future leaders to develop their skills for the wider benefit of the school.’ Ofsted
We would like to hear from you if you:-
- Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your
For a complete description of what is expected for this post please see the Job Description and Person Specification.
To request an application pack, please email email@example.com .
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website
Closing Date: Thursday 19th May 2022 @12:00pm
Interviews: Wednesday 25th May 2022.