Peabody are looking for a Director of Business Intelligence to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. In return for a highly competitive salary.
This Director of Business Intelligence role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Director of Business Intelligence as Peabody is expanding, this important new function will create a data driven infrastructure generating insightful quality data and analysis, giving a 360-degree view of the organisation, driving performance of the Group and identifying emerging issues to drive the performance of the organisation to achieve Peabody’s vision and strategic goals.
Skills and Experience required of our Director of Business Intelligence:
- Demonstrate being an inspirational leader, with excellent communication skills, that generates confidence and respect with a wide variety of audiences. A Proven record of preparing and delivering persuasive, high quality, written and verbal reports and presentations within the organisation up to Group Board level and externally.
- Proven track record of building and managing effective relationships with Executives, formal governance committees as appropriate, partners and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and coaching employees and supporting them through times of change.
- Proven ability to collaborate with leaders, work cross-functionally with diverse groups.
- Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of budget management, planning and proven experience of risk management.
- Demonstrable track record in leading business change and transformation. Strong influencing skills and experience of delivering business outcomes with and through others.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 28th January 2022
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Director of Business Intelligence, please click ‘apply’ now!
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.