Tel: 01708 225186
Head Teacher: Mrs N Sansom
Class Teacher Temporary 2 terms January - August
Salary: Teachers Main Scale 1-6 £29,915 - £41,136
Start Date: 1st January 2022
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our fantastic Year 2 team.
You will need to:
• be a team player who is committed to achieving high standards, well organised with good interpersonal skills;
• have a proven record of being an excellent classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a passion for children's learning through consistently high quality interactions;
• have experience of teaching within the primary age range;
• be committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents/carers and other professionals;
• have a clear understanding of children's development.
We can offer:
• A welcoming, supportive and friendly staff;
• An exciting and well-resourced working environment;
• Enthusiastic and polite learners who value each other and the school;
• Parents and carers who recognise the commitment of staff;
• CPD tailored to your individual needs;
• Opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
OFSTED November 2018 said:
“This school continues to be good.
Pupils are proud of their school and behave well. They told inspectors that the school is a ‘very friendly place to be’, and that teachers motivate them to ‘work hard’ and ‘try new challenges’, including in art, sport and music. Pupils benefit from many opportunities to contribute to school life, as peer mentors, house captains and through the school council. Pupils appreciate these opportunities and are keen to take on responsibility.”
Please apply online.
Closing Date: 2nd December 2021 - 12pm
Interview Date: 6th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to enhanced DBS check and references.