If you have experience of working in facilities or property management and have excellent customer service skills, join Optivo as a part-time Facilities Coordinator.
What you'll do
You’ll ensure our offices are run efficiently and managed effectively in order to provide safe, modern working spaces for colleagues across the organisation. You will manage all facilities service requests for designated buildings and operational areas and ensure requests are logged in our facilities management system, responded to and completed within agreed SLAs. You will work closely with our health & safety teams to ensure our offices remain compliant with legislation, as well as manage office access across our portfolio. You will also get involved in a wide range of tasks, from issuing ID badges and pass, to fire alarm testing, post management and monitoring office supplies.
What you’ll need
- Excellent customer service skills that you may have gained in a similar role or from experience working in facilities or property management.
- Experience of working in complex office environments and managing day to day arrangements for large buildings.
- You’ll be solutions focused and able to think creatively about how to resolve issues as and when they arise. You’ll have excellent planning skills and able to prioritise in order to meet completing deadlines.
- You’ll be a great communicator, and able to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
What’s in it for you?
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 12 December 2021 at midnight. Final interviews will take place on 16 and 17 December 2021.
Please note we will be scoring applications as they come in and interviewing selected candidates.