Hammersmith & Fulham Early Years Team are seeking an experienced Early Years Manager to lead the Early Years Advisory and Children's Centres Teams.
The early years are an important time when the foundations for future mental health, emotional regulation, love of learning and parenting skills are all set in place. This role is key in supporting Hammersmith & Fulham’s families to secure the best possible outcomes for their children.
The role will be responsible for the operational management of the Early Years Advisory and Children’s Centres Teams, managing the delivery and performance within service parameters. The post will provide support and guidance to drive continual improvement in quality to ensure positive outcomes for all children.
- Extensive leadership and management experience across a wide range of Local Authority (or partner organisation) Children's Centres
- Extensive leadership and management responsibility in more than two Early Years Settings
Please refer to the Job Description for more information.
The role will provide management across the children’s centres, delivering integrated services to meet the needs of families and, management of the early years advisory service The role will ensure consistent, quality service provision, meeting performance and financial measures, managing effective, customer focused front-line service delivery and improve outcomes for all children and families.
- Ensure delivery of the early years service in accordance with statutory requirements and national, local guidelines and agreed performance targets.
- Ensure the delivery of the childr’s centre core offer, targeted family support services and extended services in partnership with providers.
- Manage the delivery of the children’s centres and meet defined performance indicators under the direction of the Head of Service.
- Responsible for the line management of the children's centres staff and early years advisory team to deliver an effective service, ensuring targets are set and monitored and the varied needs of customers are met.
- Ensure the smooth operation for access to services and be accountable for ensuring that the teams comply with relevant regulations and procedures.
Contact details for an informal discussion: Philip Tomsett, Head of Early Years, 07554 222759, or via email at PHIL.TOMSETT@LBHF.GOV.UK
Closing date: 12 December 2021
Interview date: 6 January 2022