VACANCY FOR SENIOR MIDDAY SUPERVISOR
REQUIRED JANUARY 2022
The Role :
We are looking to appoint a Senior Midday Supervisor to join us in January 2022
Salary Details :
Monday to Friday – term-time only (38 weeks per year)
11.15 am to 1.30 pm (11.25 hours per week)
Scale 5 point 13 – 15 (approx. from £12.50 per hour)
We are looking for a supervisor who :
- has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils
- is able to take overall responsibility for the supervision, health and safety and control of pupils during the midday break;
- is able to deploy a team of midday supervisors to ensure effective cover both in the dining area and the play area.
- is well organised and flexible
We can offer :
- a nurturing learning environment where all are respected and valued
- caring, well behaved children with a positive attitude
- supportive parents and hardworking staff and governors
- a commitment to staff training and professional development
Visits to the school are encouraged by appointment.
If you would like further information and/or an application pack, please visit our website at www.sandhurstprimary.lewisham.sch.uk. To arrange a school visit, please email Lisa Manso, School Business Manager (email@example.com).
Closing date for applications : Monday 29/11/2021 by 4.00 pm
Interviews to be held : Wednesday 01/12/2021
Sandhurst Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A variety of safeguarding checks will be undertaken, including an enhanced DBS disclosure for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.