LIFE EDUCATION TRUST
Brentwood Road, Romford, Essex RM1 2RR
Chief Executive Officer: Mr J. Dutnall LLB, BA, MA, MBA
Tel: 01708 463 866
LIFE Head of Marketing
Scale: SO1.23 –SO1.25, £30,585–£31,557. 88.61% FTE.
Actual Salary: £27,101 -£27,963 p.a. Inclusive of Outer London Allowance
Hours: 36 Hours a week, 40 weeks a year
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A NEW HEAD OF MARKETING, COULD THIS BE YOU?
Would you like to work for a successful Multi-Academy Trust within a forward thinking and supportive team?
The LIFE Education Trust seek to appoint an enthusiastic, and motivated Head of Marketing with excellent communication and organisational skills, who is hardworking, flexible and professional. This role will be based at Frances Bardsley Academy school but will involve working with the central Trust team and allschools across the Trust.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with proven experience working within marketing and communication. Someone who has high expectations, and can show energy and enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will be working under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Operations, and work closely with the Head of IT.
At LIFE we support 7 schools, in total, across Essex and Havering to deliver excellent pupil outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for staff.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a supportive,experienced, qualified and forward thinking team
- The opportunity to use an accredited learning behaviours system, Colour Me, to help you find out more about yourself and how you relate to others
- Be part of the QEB method, representing Qualifications, Experience and Behaviours, an approach which forms the foundation for our recruitment, retention and succession planning
- The chance to work in a fantastic school community set in beautiful grounds
- Great opportunities for professional development.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An enthusiasm and passion for Excellence.
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues, offering marketing and communication skills to the overall Trustand its schools.
- Ability and manage and maintain the Trust and schools websites and social media
- Ability to plan and manage annual LIFE Trust events
- Ability to ensure that brand consistency is maintained throughout all marketing activity
- Ability to devise marketing campaigns for the Trust and support campaigns for schools
- Ability to support and uphold Trust ethos and roll this out across the Trust
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the Schools.
- A sense of humour!
Everyone needs to find their purpose. At the LIFE Education Trust our mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. To accomplish our mission, we use our 3 core beliefs:
- Courageous optimism
- Boundless creativity
- Heartfelt compassion
These beliefs are at the center of everything we do. We live and breathe them.
Please submit a copy of the Trust’s application form, which can be found on our website, together with a letter of application and supporting paperwork, to Julian Dutnall, CEO @email@example.com by 9am on Monday 29th November 2021.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed promptly.
The Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
To find out why we are so proud of the Trust, visit our website: www.lifeeducationtrust.com or check us out on twitter @lifeedutrust.
LIFE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.