Corbets Tey @ The Avelon
100 Avelon Road, Rainham RM13 7DH
Telephone: 01708 225888
Head Teacher: Emma Allen
Scale: APTC Scale 5, point 12-15
Salary: £25,137 - £26,520 p.a.
Actual Salary: £22,598 - £23,841
Hours: Full time/Term Time, 37.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Required: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a full time (during term time) Site Administrator who will need to be a multi-skilled individual who can seamlessly manage a range of diverse tasks to ensure the smooth running of The Avelon – a post 16 facility.
The successful candidate will be flexible and able to use their initiative, as well as having excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a pressured busy environment. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong organisational and IT skills ensuring that the operational functions of the role are well managed. You will also possess the ability to work well within a team, contributing to the on-going development of the administrative and site infrastructure competently and efficiently. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Facilities management – which may include lettings and extended site use
- Contributing to site safety and security
- To manage the Reception area and Visitors to the site, following safeguarding procedures
- Facilities management, ensuring the site is safe and secure for all users
- Day to day financial and administrative support
- Contract management & organisation of repairs and site maintenance
- An interest, motivation and passion for working around special needs children and developing skills to facilitate this would be an advantage
Please see full Site Administrator Job Description.
Please apply online
Closing date for applications: 28th November 2021 at 23.59
Interviews week commencing: 6th December 2021
Visits to the Avelon are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning 01708 225888.
This post is exempt from the provision of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced disclosure.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Everybody who works for the school is expected to share and promote this commitment and to have, or acquire, the relevant abilities, skills and knowledge to carry it out.