Peabody have two opportunities available for you to join us as a Procurement Business Partner. In return we can offer a competitive salary of £56,000-£58,000 per annum.
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the Procurement Business Partner will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
The Peabody Group manages over 67,000 properties, providing homes to 155,000 residents across London, Essex and the South of England and employs over 3,000 staff.
This is a challenging Partnership role, part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing procurement expertise at all levels. The Procurement Business Partner role requires strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to develop and implement category and procurement strategies.
What we are looking for in our Procurement Business Partner:
- Experience and knowledge in developing and successfully delivering category, procurement and / or contract management strategies; realising cashable and non-cashable benefits.
- Relevant experience as a professional expert in a large complex organisation with expert knowledge in the specialist field.
- Significant experience and knowledge of delivering procurement projects on time and to budget using a structured methodology e.g. PRINCE2.
- Experience in leading a range of public procurement procedures including establishing Dynamic Purchasing Systems, Competitive Procedure with Negotiation and establishment of framework agreements.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the systems, policies, procedures, professional guidelines, legislation, best practice and emerging developments within the scope of the categories of spend.
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- Understanding of commercial contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including influencing skills and ability to develop business networks and work collaboratively.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong presentation skills, good IT skills including MS Office applications and specialist systems.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 20th October 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Procurement Business Partner, please click ‘apply’ now!
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.