Job Purpose Administer financial, personnel, pupil-related work and other administrative work to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective service to the school. Working closely with the Business Manager to provide support and information as necessary to enable Academy reporting, liaison with auditors and meeting statutory requirements.
- To participate in the performance and development review process, taking personal responsibility for identification of learning, development and training opportunities in discussion with line manager
- To comply with individual responsibilities, in accordance with the role, for health and safety in the workplace
- To maintain confidentiality and compliance with GDPR at all times.
- Ensure that all duties and services provided are in accordance with the School’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment
- The duties above are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required by the Headteacher to carry out appropriate duties within the context of the job, skills and grade
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following email address:
Hillyfield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.