Chair-Property Investment Committee
We are seeking to recruit a Board Member who will Chair our newly formed Property Investment Committee. This Committee was formally established in September 2021 and replaces our Development Committee. It will have a wider remit, including asset management, building safety, development and sustainability. It will focus on investments in new and existing stock and provide expert opinions and recommendations to the Board.
First and foremost, like all Board Members, you will have a passion for vision and our mission to be viewed as a brilliant housing association by our residents, stakeholders and staff.
• Able to lead and inspire the committee
• Able to guide rational decision making
• Support for ISHA’s values and its vision to co-create homes and communities where everyone can flourish
• Relevant professional qualification such as RICS, CIOB, RIBA or equivalent
• Knowledge of Residential Construction including sustainable construction and retrofitting
To apply for this role please attach a copy of your CV and a supporting cover letter addressed to Laura Hopper, Company Secretary. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
The application deadline is 10am Monday 25 October 2021
Interview dates: 4th and/or 9th November 2021
Please see the candidate pack for further details.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.