The Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls
An 11-18 Academy with Visual Arts Specialism
Romford Essex RM1 2RR
Executive Headteacher: Mr J. Dutnall LLB, BA, MA, MBA
Tel: 01708 447368
Numbers on roll: 1425
Adminstrative Support Officer
Scale 4.7 - 4.10 (£22,995 - £24,258) 69% FTE
36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time + 1 week)
Actual salary - £19,669.69 - £20,750.05
Required for October 2021
We seek to appoint a passionate and professional Administrative Support Officer, to join our team, where you will be part of a thriving, highly successful. oversubscribed girls secondary school. The students are a joy and you will be part of a positive environment, with inspiring and supportive colleagues who strive for excellence. If this describes you, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will need to enjoy working with children, have experience in office administration and a sense of humour. It will be your job to assist and support staff and students on a daily basis, working in collaboration with all school staff, under the overall direction of the Executive Headteacher and joint Headteachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enthusiasm and passion for Excellence
- Ability to demonstrate professional behaviours within the workplace
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality documentation
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Publisher and Power Point
- Ability to plan effectively to enable multi-tasking
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Ability to successfully work in a team with fantastic communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the School
- Organisation and efficiency
- A sense of humour
What we can offer you:
- A positive environment with delightful children
- A well experienced, qualified and forward thinking staff
- Opportunities for professional development
We are part of the LIFE Education Trust who support schools to deliver excellent pupil outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for staff.
Everyone needs to find their purpose. At the LIFE Education Trust our mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. To accomplish our mission, we use our 3 core beliefs:
- Courageous optimism
- Boundless creativity
- Heartfelt compassion
These beliefs are at the centre of everything we do. We live and breathe them.
To find out why we are so proud of Frances Bardsley Academy, visit our website: http://www.fbaok.co.uk/or check us out on Twitter @FBA_Official
Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.