EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hacton Primary School
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708 443991
Acting Headteacher: Miss Vicky Hornsby
SEN Midday Supervisor
Hours: Part-time 7.5 hours per week (11.45am-1.15pm), 38 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 Spinal Point 1 -5 £3599- £3864 per annum (£20658 - £22185 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an immediate start
Initially this post of for a period of ONE YEAR on a FIXED term contract.
Hacton Primary School wish to appoint a SEN Midday Supervisor to work in alongside a team of Midday Supervisors who are responsible for pupil supervision during the midday break. The post holder with be supervising a pupil with SEND needs on a one-to-one basis and work closely with the SEN team as appropriate to meet the needs of the pupil.
We are looking to appoint someone who possesses the following skills:
- Has a calm, patient personality, who is highly organised and flexible.
- Someone who has the ability to engage and motivate pupils and can differentiate learning for SENs pupils where necessary.
- An enthusiastic, highly committed and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills and patience.
- Someone who is committed to working as a member of a team, and also shows initiative to work independently.
Hacton Primary School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding primary school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Hacton Primary School
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
- Vibrant, dedicated staff with a common purpose
- Find out more at www.hacton.havering.sch.uk
“The school provides an outstanding education for all pupils.” Ofsted
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner, email@example.com by 4pm Friday 15th October 2021. Interviews are scheduled to be held on Thursday 21st October 2021.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment, (01708-443991). The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
For further information, please either ring the school office 01708-443991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.