- Salary range: SO1 Points 23-25 (depending on experience)
- Salary: £32,301 - £33,474 per annum
- Actual Salary: £27,876 - £29,402 per annum
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Contract: Full time, Term time only
- Required November 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic candidate to help drive our focus on high achievement and delivering excellence for all. You will be ambitious for the school, be able to build good relationships, and embrace the vibrancy and inclusiveness we value.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, motivated and ready to make a difference
- Has a commitment to the promotion of high standards in teaching and learning
- Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
- Has proven excellent classroom practice
- Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
Why Ashmount could be the school for you:
- A richly diverse school with a strong community ethos.
- A supportive governing body and a stable, enthusiastic and dedicated staff team.
- A ‘Good School’ that is on the road to Outstanding.
- In a great location - situated in Crouch Hill Park in north Islington with excellent transport links. If you believe you have the vision, drive, determination and enthusiasm to grasp the opportunities this role offers, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Mary McGreal, on (0207) 272 7145 to arrange a suitable date.
To apply for this post, please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines. If you require assistance, please email Schools HR on email@example.com quoting reference number ASH/874.
- Closing date for applications: Midday, Friday, 15th October 2021
- Shortlisting: Midday, Friday, 15th October 2021
- Interview: Friday, 22nd October 2021