Water Quality Inspector - Place
MM1 £38, 946- £49, 818
Permanent - Full-Time
The Council is making a significant investment in its housing stock across the next ten years to ensure homes are safe, secure and sustainable.
We are seeking to recruit a Water Hygiene Inspector to manage the water hygiene contract.
The Water Hygiene Inspector will be responsible for the management of the newly appointed water hygiene contractor and ensuring that water hygiene risks, are mitigated.
The Water Hygiene Inspector will be responsible for;
Provide technical oversight, contract management and quality assurance across the Councils water hygiene and associated works contracts.
To fulfil an audit and inspection programme, to validate and monitor the quality of water hygiene services, across the housing portfolio, including capital project works; new build and regeneration schemes.
Production of reports and compliance data.
Attend contractor meetings to support the M&E and Compliance Manager
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Your CV
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 pages your application may not be considered or reviewed
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: midnight 6th October 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal Gaye on 0208 132 1043 or email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Barry Robson on 0208 148 4916 for an informal discussion.