Administrative Officer (Pupil Data, Attendance & Admissions)
- Salary: GLPC Scale 6 Pt 17-20 with inner London weighting (£29,022- £30,618 pro rated to term-time only plus 5 days)
- Location: Netley Primary School & Centre for Autism, Netley Campus Camden
- Start date: immediate
This is an exciting opportunity for an efficient, business like individual to take on broad administrative responsibilities at a thriving inner London primary school. We are a 2 form entry primary school with a resource base for 30 pupils with autism set in Netley Campus (which includes an Adult Learning Centre, a Primary Pupil Referral Unit, an outreach team and an NHS Language & Communication Team). The Early Years offer includes Nursery classes and a growing centre for two year olds. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a vibrant team and an ambitious school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven administrative experience – with a minimum of 2 years working in a school environment
- Can demonstrate meticulous attention to detail in the efficient management of the school Management Information System (ideally with experience of SIMS)
- Can use their Excel skills to create reports on and present meaningful analysis of pupil attendance data
- Can confidently manage the smooth running of the schools admission process, including Early Years settings
- Can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach when liaising with a diverse school community in a bustling office environment
- Will maintain confidentiality at all times, both in and out of school
We can offer:
• A varied, challenging and exciting role
• Excellent professional development
• A happy, strong, supportive staff team.
• An opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse primary school community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
A full Job Application Pack (including the Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form) can be found on our website, www.netley.camden.sch.uk
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 5th October 2021 at 17:00
Interview date: Monday 18th October 2021