WHITMORE HIGH SCHOOL
SCHOOL MEALS SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT (LUNCHTIME)
Come and join us at Whitmore High School where we believe all our exceptional staff contribute to transforming students’ lives!
We are looking for a School Meals Supervisory Assistant (SMSA) who would like to be part of a friendly and hard-working team to oversee the students during the lunch break and to help with the cleaning of the staffroom kitchen.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking
- Be able to communicate clearly with students and staff
- Be able to establish and maintain friendly but firm relationships with students
- Be able to act on her/his own initiative as necessary
- Be able to remain calm and professional at all times
- Be a positive team player, willing to pitch in and help out where needed and believe in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach
- Be committed to the school’s inclusive ethos and Equal Opportunities Policy
- Be committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people
Why work for Whitmore High School?
- State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
- Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
- You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
- Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
- Free annual flu jab
- Free use of the on-site gym
- Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
OFSTED graded the school outstanding in all areas and commented “Students have outstanding attitudes to learning and take a pride in their work”. Our students are happy, well behaved and make excellent progress.
Full details of the post, application form and more information on our school can be viewed on our website www.whitmore.harrow.sch.uk
Completed application forms must be submitted by the closing date – Monday 27th September at 9.00am.
Whitmore High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and all staff are expected to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and pre-employment checks.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.