EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
The Brittons Academy
Essex RM13 7BB
Tel: 01708 630002
Salary: Scale 3 SP 5 - 6, £18,975- £19,319 per annum. Full time equivalent £22,185 - £22,587 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: 36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (Term Time)
Required for as soon as possible
The Brittons Academy wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic Technician to work in our Technology Department. The School is on a journey of rapid improvement and the Technology department is an integral part of this. The successful candidate should have the ability to bring enthusiasm and creativity to the department and support the teaching and learning of students using skills, knowledge and expertise.
The Brittons Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a rapidly improving school
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About The Brittons Academy
- A vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment
- Developing the skills and attributes for lifelong success
- Find out more at www.brittons.havering.sch.uk
“Pupils report that teachers know them and support them well.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Yingqi Huang at Yhuang@elatschools.co.uk by Friday 24th September 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 29th September 2021.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment. The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
For further information, please contact Laurie Cossey-Atkins, Assistant Principal, by email at email@example.com.