This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Neighbourhood Services Support Officer to provide excellent front line customer service and administrative support to the Neighbourhoods teams whilst working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customer’s needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
Experience of working in a private or public sector customer facing team and of providing high quality customer service.
- Intermediate IT skills (including MS office) and familiarity with databases and report writing.
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task.
- Ability to type minutes
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Good communicator in a variety of media.
- Experience of providing secretarial support to a busy team, including diary management.
- Experience using integrated Housing management systems and financial systems.
Experience of working for a residential landlord, preferably in social housing.
- Experience of administering complaints.
- Experience of improving systems.
- Flexibility to support the department with events outside of working hours
This is a 12 month fixed term contract -Please note that we will consider applications from candidates who would be able to join Peabody on an external secondment basis for the duration of their appointment.
If you experience any technical issues or you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number and title.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.