LIFE EDUCATION TRUST
Brentwood Road, Romford, Essex RM1 2RR
Chief Executive Officer: Mr J. Dutnall LLB, BA, MA, MBA
Tel: 01708 463 866
Trust HR Advisor
Grade: Scale 6.18 – 6.20, £27,978 - £28,992 Inc. Outer London Allowance
Hours: 36 Hours a week, 52 weeks a year
Required for September 2021
Are you great with people and looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a successful Multi-Academy Trust with schools in Romford and Essex?
LIFE is a multi-academy trust whose mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. Every member of the LIFE community is encouraged to champion a can do attitude, stimulate innovative thinking and embrace difference and individuality. We are devoted to supporting whole schools, from the pupils to the head teacher. Our schools retain their own values, traditions and distinctiveness but have also chosen to become part of something bigger and extremely exciting.
LIFE Education Trust seek to appoint an enthusiastic, professional and motivated HR Advisor to join our team in a busy working environment, previous experience in a HR role may be an advantage.
Working with Head of HR providing day to day support to the Heads of School, the post holder will support and advise on all HR matters.
At LIFE we support schools to deliver excellent pupil outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for staff.
Everyone needs to find their purpose. At the LIFE Education Trust our mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. To accomplish our mission, we use our 3 core beliefs:
- Courageous optimism
- Boundless creativity
- Heartfelt compassion
These beliefs are at the centre of everything we do. We live and breathe them.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive team.
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to progress.
- The chance to work in a fantastic school communities set in beautiful grounds.
- A well experienced, qualified and forward thinking team.
- Opportunities for professional development.
What you can offer us
- Enthusiasm and passion for Excellence
- Ability to demonstrate professional behaviours within the workplace
- Experience in a HR role desirable
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality documentation
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Publisher and Power Point
- Ability to plan effectively to enable multi-tasking
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Ability to successfully work in a team with fantastic communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the Trust
- Ability to travel between schools within the Trust
- Organisation and efficiency
- A sense of humour
Please submit a copy of the Trust’s application form, which can be found on our website, together with a letter of application and supporting paperwork, to Julian Dutnall, CEO by 9am on Monday 27th September 2021.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed promptly.
The Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date. To find out why we are so proud of the Trust, visit our website: http://www.lifeeducationtrust.com or check us out on twitter @lifeedutrust.
LIFE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.